The left’s outrageously dishonest attempt to blame others for the Democrat policy disaster known as “ISIS” is such a brazen, in-your-face attack on the facts that it simply cannot go unanswered. Here are the top ten signs that this lunatic cult of Islamic savages currently raping, torturing, and mass-murdering its way across Syria and Iraq was created directly by Democrat policies:
10) Even anti-Iraq war partisans like NBC’s Richard Engel have openly laughed at the White House’s embarrassingly inept and delusional handling of ISIS from the beginning (like incompetently arming them by accident).
8) Even Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) disputed Obama’s naive and costly dismissal of ISIS as a “JV team” early on, and called his total non-response to the crisis “too cautious,” as it has allowed the group’s heinous atrocities to sweep across Syria and Iraq with impunity.
7) Even Palestinian terror-apologist Jimmy Carter blasted Obama for enabling ISIS to take over, saying, “We waited too long. We let the Islamic State build up its money, capability and strength, and weapons while it was still in Syria.”
6) Obama now openly lies about it even being his decision to leave Iraq…after campaigning for roughly a year straight on withdrawing the troops. He has also scrambled to blame the rise of ISIS on everything from George Bush (like the race card, it apparently never gets old), to his own subordinates…everything other than Obama carelessly hurrying us out of Iraq. Leftist professors and media outlets have even tried to blame “global warming.” And the State Department literally even tried to blame Muslim unemployment.
5) As with Obama’s disastrous appeasement of Russia, the “tragic” events Mitt Romney (and President Bush) predicted would happen did in fact end up happening exactly the way he said they would, despite Obama snidely mocking, ridiculing, and condescending to him the entire time on both Russia and Iraq.
4) Even Hillary Clinton is on the record directly attributing the rise of ISIS to Democrats refusing to aid the moderate rebels in Syria, which “left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled.”
3) Even Obama’s former CIA Director and Defense Secretary, Leon Panetta, identified the reckless abandonment of Iraq as the reason ISIS then emerged. According to Panetta, this senseless Democrat betrayal of yet another vital U.S. ally “created a vacuum in terms of the ability of that country to better protect itself, and it’s out of that vacuum that ISIS began to breed.”
2) All the experts warned Obama that precisely this kind of violence and chaos would ensue across Iraq if he hastily rushed the withdrawal of our troops to meet his arbitrary December 2011 deadline (putting his partisan election-year concerns before our allies, interests, and national defense). Some experts, like Retired Army Gen. John M. Keane, even warned that Obama’s plan would be an “absolute disaster” from the moment it was announced.
1) ISIS (formerly al Qaida in Iraq) was already defeated by President Bush’s “Surge” strategy (which Democrats trashed, undermined, and insisted would never work), before Obama rushed in and prematurely withdrew nearly all of our troops, needlessly abandoning the country to bloodthirsty Islamic radicals.
Obama himself even fully acknowledged before surrendering the region to infidel-slaughtering psychopaths that there were “risks of increased bloodshed in Iraq without a continuing US presence there.” But he then still went on to ludicrously insist that “those risks are even greater if we continue to occupy Iraq and serve as a magnet for…terrorist activity”–a charge that missed the entire point of taking the fight to the enemy and that has been proven thoroughly and utterly wrong at this point.
As with Obama’s embarrassing insistence that “The Surge” would never work, his rejection of the interrogation methods that located Osama bin Laden (which he then outrageously took credit for), and his bogus “red line in the sand”…virtually every single thing this Nobel Peace Prize winner has said or done about terrorism in the Middle East has turned out to be disastrously wrong. Not that any of this matters when most of the news media refuse to even mention his abrupt pullout from Iraq when discussing the resulting carnage (compare this with every attack under Bush being framed as happening ‘this many days since the”Mission Accomplished” speech’).
Obama protects the Muslim fundamentalists who stone women to death for being raped, start global riots over cartoons, and who danced in the streets on 9/11, by equating them to Christians during the Crusades, diverting our attention to the “real threat” of right-wing domestic threats (anyone to the right of Karl Marx), and by refusing to even say the words, “Islamic extremists.” He openly arms, funds, and releases Islamic terrorists at every turn, and pretends that this left-wing “grovel, appease, and surrender” foreign policy approach isn’t even worse than Bill Clinton’s eight-year non-response to al Qaida (which made 9/11 possible).
The Bottom Line: As National Review masterfully spells out in excruciating, step-by-step detail, the facts overwhelmingly demonstrate that ISIS is the direct product of Democrat policies, and nothing else. The left’s absurd attempt to blame their relentlessly incompetent foreign policy failures on President Bush for daring to fight back against Islamic terror-sponsors years earlier is the equivalent of blaming FDR for the outcome of Vietnam. It is ridiculous on its face.