Insisting on staying the course with these delusional, fantasy-land talking points that fly in the face of all the facts, the White House repeated the easily-debunked nonsense on Saturday that his illegal, economy-killing, trillion-dollar train wreck of a health care takeover has made “health care more affordable for all Americans.” Meanwhile, on planet Earth, the opposite is what’s actually happening.
Just say whatever you feel like, regardless of what’s true. I think we might be zeroing in on why the American people so emphatically rejected Obama’s party, agenda and legacy at every level of government in this last election.
Hysterical Liberal Intolerance
-Non-citizen voting is rampant, and no matter how many times liberals are shown the evidence, they respond by covering their eyes and screaming, “No evidence!” and “Liar!”
More than 14% of non-citizens in the 2008 and 2010 elections indicated they were registered to vote, and 24 million voter registrations are no longer valid (i.e., can be used to fraudulently vote). And then there is the video showing how effortless it is to encounter illegal immigrant voters in droves, etc. See the evidence here, here, here and here.
-U.S. consumer confidence skyrockets as someone other than Obama is poised to take over.
-70 more shot in gun-controlled People’s Republic of Chicago.
-Flashback: Hillary supported punishing flag-burners…before she realized that extremist lunatics were her entire base.
-Charles Barkley defends police, racist professional victims lose their minds.
-Democrats suddenly regret uprooting basic Senate rules and boundaries to railroad through presidential nominees, now that other party is in charge. They were warned at the time, but thinking ahead isn’t the left’s strong suit, and never has been.
-Even CNN’s wildly left-wing Wolf Blitzer acknowledges that Democrats supporting recounts after lecturing and lashing out at Trump for not agreeing ahead of time to accept the left’s fraud-driven election results (the only reason Hillary is winning the popular vote) is blatantly hypocritical.
-CNN Anchor calls on Americans to dress like Muslims to show solidarity as these “refugees” commit one murder spree after another.
-Even some Democrats think Hillary should still go to prison.
-Ohio paper hilariously profiled alleged Somali terrorist before attack to promote “diversity.”
-Rural Democrats felt betrayed by Obama, Hillary. Didn’t show up to vote.
-How liberals respond to fascist anti-Trump tantrums from other liberals.
-Republican House helps import Somali “refugees” in droves amid Ohio terrorist attack.
-Another veteran thrown under the bus by Obama’s VA commits suicide.
-Tim Kaine rushes in to draw attention off of Muslim “refugee” who committed this week’s jihadist killing spree against Americans and highlight gun control…which would have done nothing against this knife attack.
-College students officially begin demanding that allowing non-liberals to express opinions in public be deemed a security threat (who is comparing who to Hitler here?).
-How Donald Trump worked around obscenely biased left-wing media outlets to reach the silent majority.
Why the American people have rejected Obama’s fringe, time-disproven train wreck of an economic policy:
“The federal debt has doubled from $9.99 trillion at the end of FY 2008 (September 30, 2008) to $19.95 trillion at the end of FY 2016 (September 30, 2016) …
…President Obama has overseen the worst economic growth of any President since Herbert Hoover. He’s the only President since Hoover who has not had a single year that saw an annual growth of GDP (Gross Domestic Product) that reached or exceed three percent…”
The official, wildly doctored and misleading, unemployment rate has been slightly less terrible than the other indicators, but this is only if you ignore the fact that “the number of Americans not in the labor force increased by 13.5 million while the civilian non-institutional population increased by 19.8 million.”
“The labor participation rate has declined from 65.8 percent in February 2009, according to tradingeconomics.com, to 62.8 percent in October 2016, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.”
“Median household annual income has remained stagnant in real terms under Obama.”
-Mexican president likens Trump to Castro (who murdered, jailed and oppressed anyone who questioned his absolute rule) for wanting to enforce the most lenient immigration laws on the planet.
-Nigel Farage links Brexit and the rise of Trump as emerging Western populist movements.
-Catholic priest reports rampant, ruthless bullying of German Christians by Muslim “refugees.”
-German government responds to non-stop gang rapes, assaults and street crime by Muslim “refugees” by disarming other Germans for their assailants. Grasping at straws to contain the violence. This would be why you don’t hold open the gates for the invaders.
-Muslims skyrocketing anti-Semitism back into Germany.
-Muslims celebrate finally conquering Europe via the stupidity of Western liberals.
-1,400 more Muslim “refugees” brought in to further exploit and bankrupt Italy.
-Obama leads chorus of international leaders (and professors, and Black Lives Matters terrorists) refusing to condemn speech-trampling, mass-murdering, dictator Castro. The appalling things liberals stand for have been made abundantly clear at this point.
The left’s outrageously dishonest attempt to blame others for the Democrat policy disaster known as “ISIS” is such a brazen, in-your-face attack on the facts that it simply cannot go unanswered. Here are the top ten signs that this lunatic cult of Islamic savages currently raping, torturing, and mass-murdering its way across Syria and Iraq was created directly by Democrat policies:
10) Even anti-Iraq war partisans like NBC’s Richard Engel have openly laughed at the White House’s embarrassingly inept and delusional handling of ISIS from the beginning (like incompetently arming them by accident).
8) Even Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) disputed Obama’s naive and costly dismissal of ISIS as a “JV team” early on, and called his total non-response to the crisis “too cautious,” as it has allowed the group’s heinous atrocities to sweep across Syria and Iraq with impunity.
7) Even Palestinian terror-apologist Jimmy Carter blasted Obama for enabling ISIS to take over, saying, “We waited too long. We let the Islamic State build up its money, capability and strength, and weapons while it was still in Syria.”
6) Obama now openly lies about it even being his decision to leave Iraq…after campaigning for roughly a year straight on withdrawing the troops. He has also scrambled to blame the rise of ISIS on everything from George Bush (like the race card, it apparently never gets old), to his own subordinates…everything other than Obama carelessly hurrying us out of Iraq. Leftist professors and media outlets have even tried to blame “global warming.” And the State Department literally even tried to blame Muslim unemployment.
5) As with Obama’s disastrous appeasement of Russia, the “tragic” events Mitt Romney (and President Bush) predicted would happen did in fact end up happening exactly the way he said they would, despite Obama snidely mocking, ridiculing, and condescending to him the entire time on both Russia and Iraq.
4) Even Hillary Clinton is on the record directly attributing the rise of ISIS to Democrats refusing to aid the moderate rebels in Syria, which “left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled.”
3) Even Obama’s former CIA Director and Defense Secretary, Leon Panetta, identified the reckless abandonment of Iraq as the reason ISIS then emerged. According to Panetta, this senseless Democrat betrayal of yet another vital U.S. ally “created a vacuum in terms of the ability of that country to better protect itself, and it’s out of that vacuum that ISIS began to breed.”
2) All the experts warned Obama that precisely this kind of violence and chaos would ensue across Iraq if he hastily rushed the withdrawal of our troops to meet his arbitrary December 2011 deadline (putting his partisan election-year concerns before our allies, interests, and national defense). Some experts, like Retired Army Gen. John M. Keane, even warned that Obama’s plan would be an “absolute disaster” from the moment it was announced.
1) ISIS (formerly al Qaida in Iraq) was already defeated by President Bush’s “Surge” strategy (which Democrats trashed, undermined, and insisted would never work), before Obama rushed in and prematurely withdrew nearly all of our troops, needlessly abandoning the country to bloodthirsty Islamic radicals.
Obama himself even fully acknowledged before surrendering the region to infidel-slaughtering psychopaths that there were “risks of increased bloodshed in Iraq without a continuing US presence there.” But he then still went on to ludicrously insist that “those risks are even greater if we continue to occupy Iraq and serve as a magnet for…terrorist activity”–a charge that missed the entire point of taking the fight to the enemy and that has been proven thoroughly and utterly wrong at this point.
As with Obama’s embarrassing insistence that “The Surge” would never work, his rejection of the interrogation methods that located Osama bin Laden (which he then outrageously took credit for), and his bogus “red line in the sand”…virtually every single thing this Nobel Peace Prize winner has said or done about terrorism in the Middle East has turned out to be disastrously wrong. Not that any of this matters when most of the news media refuse to even mention his abrupt pullout from Iraq when discussing the resulting carnage (compare this with every attack under Bush being framed as happening ‘this many days since the”Mission Accomplished” speech’).
Obama protects the Muslim fundamentalists who stone women to death for being raped, start global riots over cartoons, and who danced in the streets on 9/11, by equating them to Christians during the Crusades, diverting our attention to the “real threat” of right-wing domestic threats (anyone to the right of Karl Marx), and by refusing to even say the words, “Islamic extremists.” He openly arms, funds, and releases Islamic terrorists at every turn, and pretends that this left-wing “grovel, appease, and surrender” foreign policy approach isn’t even worse than Bill Clinton’s eight-year non-response to al Qaida (which made 9/11 possible).
The Bottom Line: As National Review masterfully spells out in excruciating, step-by-step detail, the facts overwhelmingly demonstrate that ISIS is the direct product of Democrat policies, and nothing else. The left’s absurd attempt to blame their relentlessly incompetent foreign policy failures on President Bush for daring to fight back against Islamic terror-sponsors years earlier is the equivalent of blaming FDR for the outcome of Vietnam. It is ridiculous on its face.
Newsflash: Liberals stand for nothing but Democrat power. This is about exploiting blacks for votes by maximizing failure and dependence while race-baiting the black community against everyone else…at the expense of their credibility, personal responsibility and dignity. It is about keeping blacks poor, angry and voting for the nanny state demagogues who led them down this path in the first place.
In another brazenly illegal attack on dissent, Obama’s EEOC (which shouldn’t even exist under the Constitution) has revealed its lunatic ideological extremism in taking up a complaint arbitrarily and absurdly declaring that the Gadsden Flag (Tea Party flag) is a “historical indicator of white resentment against blacks stemming largely from the tea party.” Apparently, using the IRS to illegally sabotage the Tea Party in the middle of a major national election wasn’t enough. Now they must resort to blatantly making things up.
For the record, the Gadsden Flag is a Revolutionary War symbol of self-liberation against the British and has not one iota to do with anything racial. Again, the Achilles’ Heel of liberalism is the convergence of their refusal to comprehend human nature or learn from history. The left’s embarrassing war on facts and reality is on full display here.
Both the Clinton Foundation and Bill Clinton have separately taken millions of dollars from a group that promotes Sharia Law. People give money to politicians to purchase influence, so what are these people (who support stoning women to death for being raped, humiliating, enslaving and slaughtering non-believers, executing adulterers and homosexuals, etc.) expecting in return for all of this money?
Asinine lunacy. When someone tells you they are anorexic, do you help them lose weight? Of course not. Embracing THIS mental illness is no different.
Sharia-pushing Islamist shares a stage with illegal immigrants who broke into our country at the treason convention. Shakes OUR Constitution in OUR faces while pretending that it says the complete opposite of what it says.
Newsflash: Constitutional rights don’t apply to foreigners. And the Constitution in no way obligates us to be the only country on Earth that doesn’t get to determine its own immigration laws or to acknowledge when it is under non-stop attack by bloodthirsty Islamic lunatics.
This embarrassingly ignorant lecturing from emotional liberal hysterics is naturally accompanied by the human shield tactic (hiding your absurd fallacies behind a sympathetic victim who cannot be questioned or criticized) because liberal arguments cannot compete on a level playing field against actual facts, evidence and thinking adults.